Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 7 Picks

Just like last week, I'm doing today's picks in a quick format, no explanations for them. Reason being, I took a trip to Princeton for the night and a longer version would kill my battery. Without further adieu, here's my picks.

(Home team in CAPS)

Pittsburgh (-3.5) over MIAMI
ATLANTA (-3) over Cincinnati
KANSAS CITY (-9.5) over Jacksonville*
Philadelphia (+3) over TENNESSEE*
Cleveland (+14) over NEW ORLEANS
BALTIMORE (-14) over Buffalo
San Francisco (-3) over CAROLINA
Washington (+3) over CHICAGO
TAMPA BAY (-3) over St. Louis
SEATTLE (-7) over Arizona
New England (+3) over SAN DIEGO
Oakland (+7.5) over DENVER
Minnesota (+3) over GREEN BAY
Giants (+3.5) over DALLAS

(*means that I switched the picks after seeing who started at QB, evident by this tweet)

Last week: 6-7-1
Season record: 49-37-4

No comments:

Post a Comment