Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11

This is what I wrote about September 11th back in the first year of this blog in 2009. Since I attached football picks to my post, I reposting this without them.  Always remember to Never Forget.




Before I do my weekly picks, allow me to write about 9/11. I still remember it like it was yesterday, I was in high school and heard rumblings about something happening to the World Trade Center. It wasn't until I left when I realized the horror of what happened. While I was fortunate not to lose any family in the tragedy, one of my father's friends who was a cop was lost trying to do all he can to save lives. If you live in New York and you get a chance, look for the beam of light and take the time to remember anyone you may have lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment