Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you can read this before enjoying turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and more, but I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. It's also a day for football (though to be fair, the Arrested Development marathon on IFC can make me flip) and with three games, let's make some Thanksgiving picks on this great day of football ahead.


Green Bay at Detroit

Game is starting shortly and is the biggest Lions Thanksgiving game in forever. Meanwhile, the Packers keep going for an unbeaten season and look for revenge from last season's meeting, which saw the Lions win after Aaron Rodgers suffered a concussion. I believe they get revenge, and beat the Lions 34-30, which also means the Lions cover the 6 they're getting. Now, here's a great Lions moment on Thanksgiving (extremely hard to find and can't put on the website).


I'll have the last two games later.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment