Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tiffany's Week 8 Recap and Week 9 Picks.

Tiffany is back with a new video, first in a few weeks. She explains the absence in the video, and it also has a new tweak.




Yes, I'm also aware I haven't written much in the last couple weeks. That's what happens when you get a nasty cough (I haven't seen a doctor, though I wouldn't be surprised if I had bronchitis). Once again, my picks will be quick ones, so here they are (Home team in CAPS)

Atlanta (-7) over INDIANAPOLIS
NEW ORLEANS (-9) over Tampa Bay
Cleveland (+11) over HOUSTON
BUFFALO (-3) over Jets
Miami (+6) over KANSAS CITY
WASHINGTON (+5.5) over San Francisco
DALLAS (-11.5) over Seattle
Denver (+7.5) over OAKLAND
Cincinnati (+3) over TENNESSEE
St. Louis (+2) over ARIZONA
Giants (+9.5) over NEW ENGLAND
SAN DIEGO (+6) over Green Bay
Baltimore (+3.5) over PITTSBURGH
PHILADELPHIA (-8) over Chicago

Last Week: 4-8-1
Season Record: 55-55-6

No comments:

Post a Comment