Sunday, December 2, 2012

Week 13 Picks

It's been awhile since I worked on a Sunday, so I'm going to have to make my NFL picks quickly. Here they are:

Jacksonville (+6) over BUFFALO
CHICAGO (-3) over Seattle
Indianapolis (+6.5) over DETROIT
GREEN BAY (-7.5) over Minnesota
KANSAS CITY (+4.5) over Carolina- Because of yesterday's tragedy involving the team, I'm not picking this game like normal. I'm rooting for the Chiefs to win today.
MIAMI (+7) over New England
JETS (-5.5) over Arizona
ST. LOUIS (+7.5) over San Francisco
Houston (-6.5) over TENNESSEE
Tampa Bay (+7.5) over DENVER
Pittsburgh (+7.5) over BALTIMORE
OAKLAND (+2) over Cleveland
Cincinnati (-1) over SAN DIEGO
Philadelphia (+10.5) over DALLAS
WASHINGTON (+3) over Giants

Last week: 10-6
This week: 0-1
Season: 91-81-4

No comments:

Post a Comment