Thursday, December 17, 2009

RIP Chris Henry


Chris Henry died today after suffering serious injuries in a car accident. To be honest, I was working yesterday when Henry was rushed to the hospital. Apparently, he fell out of a truck after fighting with his fiancee, leading to his death. It really caps off a year where celebrity deaths were almost too frequent, whether it was Michael Jackson, Steve McNair or Farrah Fawcett. Henry was just the latest, and among the most tragic of those to pass on. Hopefully, we can see the Bengals use this to head to a championship, which unlike when Sean Taylor died, Henry was already out of the lineup due to injury so it's just a personal loss, not combined with a talent loss.


Since I'm babbling, I'll write my Thursday night pick. It's really if you think the Colts play for real tonight or just like preseason. I think they do (meaning Manning plays a lot) and the Colts win.

Indianapolis (-3) over JACKSONVILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment